sabato, dicembre 22

so there is this one argyle sock in my wardrobe that has been missing its pair for a good year and a half. i remember this because i distinctly remember taking my soc 4 class in the summer and wearing those argyles on the one day during that summer that i wore shoes.

and if you knew me during that summer, you'd know that my room was (who am i kidding, still is) a disaster area. the one sock got lost in the mix.

usually i wouldnt care about socks; you lose socks everyday. who gives a fuck? but i remember getting those socks. navy, green, cream, and pink. truly a sexy argyle color combo. they were my first pair of argyle socks.

and today, while getting ready for work. i miraculously found the other pair while looking for a blue pen in various boxes in my room.

wtf! i'm happy! socks!

Nessun commento: