lunedì, febbraio 9

i am up EARLY.

10:15.

haha.

anyhoo, i must agree with jp, my sister has the coolest away message,

"Hello? Can I speak to, to ______? Oh, hey how you doing? I feel kinda silly doing this but uh, this is the cashier at Midnight Mug on the 2nd floor of Lauinger, you know, the Asian one? Yeah, well I see you Saturdays all the time. You come in after band practice, I think, and you always order the bagel and cream cheese, and the hot chocolate. My manager be tripping, talking about how customers have to pay for whipped cream, but I always add some 'cuz I think you're kinda sweet. Anyway, you always got on your fly Rivers Cuomo glasses. So what year are you? Oh word? Look man, I don't wanna waste your time but I know girls don't usually do this, but I was wondering if maybe we could get together outside mmug one day? I do look a little different outside my work clothes. I mean we could just go sit on Copley. Wait, hold up my... my cell phone, breaking up, hold up, can you hear me now? Yeah, so what day did you say?"

i have to do an essay

trust me, its getting done.

in the mean time... i must put on some pants. w00t. pants-less blogging. its a revolution.

Nessun commento: