lunedì, settembre 30

wow you guys, wow!

my birthday is/was today. too cool you guys!

today, i got up by my parents standing outside my door saying happy birthday to me. very interesting. when i get to school, i see gloria with a huge ass bouquet of sunflowers and they're for me! how cool!! 17 sunflowers! incredibly heavy! wow!. the rest of the day was filled with birthday wishes and stuff like that. fun times. english was blah, chorus was cool, they sang me happy b-day.. COOL. section was super cool because it was first time i wasnt unconfortable singing happy bday because i got to sing happy b-day to lauren, my birthday buddy! YAY! break was cookie filled, thanks rikki! world religions was whatever, mixed media was cool, robin s. is so funny

"are you going on kairos?"
"no"
"damn you! you're going to be 2 times ahead of me!"

lunch was cool i guess.. phys was cool. kat and i have an exploravision idea! our robot is going to be super cool!
ir was ok. i kept falling asleep. i need more sleep !!!!!

student council meeting was ok, sany happy bday again, and we comment on how daniel murphys dance flyers are kinda scary. O.o i got home and i have a massive head ache and i felt all gross and i fell asleep and jeff, my super cool boyfriend, called me at 7:45 and got his friend vladimir to play on his guitar a happy birthday medly of the happy b-day song, under the bridge by red hot chili peppers, tribute by tenacious d , breakfast at tiffanies by deep blue something. and storybook love from the princess bride! HOW COOL! it was like the sweetest singig telegram! everyone, IM him when he goes online and tell him how sweet he is. not like he doesnt already know :) IM him: D fiSH LkR sHw.

my dad bought me a cake.. pretty 'interesting' cake..

anyhoo.. awesome cooltastic day!

Nessun commento: