lunedì, settembre 23

its hot and downtown is HOTTER!

nan and kat look way better than me in my black pants and halter... and wristband..
hahaha

ok.. resolution for autumn:

blog and apply.
blog and apply.
blog and apply.
blog and apply.
blog and apply.

repeat.

yeah.

so i chilled at nan's place for a long time and took waaaay too many pics with her camera. we're like, obsessed with ourselves. or maybejust unnerved that some thirteen year olds look older than us or prettier.. geez louise. when i was thirteen.. i was... young.

see? does this make me seem boring? nah

and my jeff is away... awaaaaaaay in riverside.. with my paborate pob.. BEL! wow! cool!


anyways.*flashback* mucho people at welcome dance! too many according to the fire marshall! hhahahah! it was better than other peoples! it was COOL! my gosh! little freshman boys! "fresh meat" as kat wong would say. if i were a freshman, i'd get myself a boy. thats ok. i waited and a jeff :)

Nessun commento: