venerdì, settembre 27

WOW! TODAY WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!
well, its didnt start out so cool. it was blah... got to school did my english presentation on epilepsy. chorus was christmasy, break was walk letter filled, ir was date filled, world religions was buddhist filled, lunch was rape filled, art was college scag filled and physiology was book holding filled... BUT the coolest was afterschool.

i thought i was gonna do nothing, but we did STUFF! ding was gonna go out with mkb so ding and i went to the arcade across the street from lacc and we played ddr and we met mkb there. ding was going to drop me off but then she said they were going out with kat to so i was like.. hey! i wanna go out!!! so we went out! WOO HOO! we picked up kat and we went to my house to plan stuff. mkb's no longer a virgin to the inside of my house! so we filled mkb's pockets with snacks for the movie we watched at hollywood and highland... sweet home alabama, in with kat and i kept saying "OOOOOOH AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!" i think we almost developed a southern drawl. after that we got some MAGIC LIQUID. for jewelry and glasses.. wow! shiney! the guy was so cool! and there are NO scratches on my ring! WOW! COOL! then we went to victorias secret and we looked and bras and mkb got kat and me bras! (we're paying him back) but still! COOL!!!!! BRAS! ITS SOOOOO COOL! I LOVE MY BRA!!!!! thanKS MKB!!!!!!!!!!!!! then they dropped me off at home and my mom ment brain.. wait, was that the first time? i dont even know... and she was super cool about it too.. and so cool when talking about ER! wow!

ok.. whatta wow two days before my birthday outing!


Nessun commento: