martedì, settembre 10

hehehe. so, i dont blog often enough. oh well. too bad.
so what did i do today?

i got to school. drove there... got at the upper lot at 7:25 as usual. and as usual, my dad screams at me for not going when he think its clear to go...does he not see the fucking escalade careening 60 mph down los feliz???? no. i dont think so. anyhoo. again, for the 3rd day in a row, i have no locker to go to. and i think the new lockers are weird. there arent any ventS! how the fuck is a living thing supposed to live in there, like, say a furry animal that you have to keep in your locker? pish. why do middle schoolers get FUCKING HUGE ASS LOCKERS THAT PEOPLE could fit in? english was fine... chorus was nothing to write home about. i miss pj though! she not next to me! she BEHIND me! *sob*. break was.... what was i doing for break? uh i dunno. for phys we watched ebola...

me: i dont want to die of ebola
kat: me neither

for ir we watched that 9/11 thing... blah.. we always emerge so zombie like after that show. activity was blah... lunch was blaher... BUY BIDS YOU PEOPLE IMMAC PEOPLE AND CATHOLIC SCHOOL PEOPLE! PLEAAAAAASE... for the sake of my associated student body!

anyhoo.. i had world religions.. that was blah too. then i had mixed media, which was like, the highlight of my day... I GOT ART SUPPLIES! my art box is super heavy! WEEEEEEEEE!

for some reason, i went to jet rag with my parents.. they needed 70's clothing for a party.

so now im here.

yeah.

bored.

if any body needs me, i'll be in my room.

Nessun commento: