mercoledì, febbraio 5

you know, i've forgotten how i hate february. february's uncool with vanessa neighborhood. for the past few years, february has been horrible.

it all started in 6th grade. that was the year my great uncle died... and so did my uncle.. and their funerals pulled me out of school two days in a row. in 7th grade... well 7th grade just sucked in general, so that february sucked too. in 8th grade, i dont remember, but i know it was bad. freshman year, it wasnt TOO bad, but bad nonetheless, bad. sophomore year was crap because it really was. i was sick that whole month of february 2001. junior year... OH LORD. last year was crap. my wallet was stolen, i fell up stairs, my got that huge gash on my leg, i didnt get my class ring... ugh. what crap.

anyhoo. i hope this month is just crap too.. maybe my arms are going to fall off or something.

Nessun commento: