mercoledì, febbraio 12

i hate rain now. i hate it. i used to like rain.. now its crap. its effects almost killed me.

well first off, if i didnt already tell you on tuesday, i've been with jeff for 9 months! whoa like yeah.

it was raining yesterday. and i was driving... making a right on hyperion... and yeah... i swerved hydroplaned and crashed into the crub. miraculously, i didnt crash into anything living nor moving. im ok. my car's alignment is kinda messed up but my dad fixed that today. my car's rims were kinda fucked though. que sad..

but heres a special shout out! to the random lady that pulled over beside me in the parking lot after i crashed into the crub. her name was barbara! that was so nice. out of the greatness of her heart, she turned around and came to see if i was ok! see thats that great person. you cant find many of those around here.

anyhoo, i was scared shitless, and i got home, i crawled into bed and slept until 10 then i went back to sleep. and my dad woke me up the next morning and asked if i was going to school, i just grunted out a "no"... well, at least i think i grunted out a "no"...

so im still really sick, and i went to the doctors today. i got myself a prescription of amoxicillin and an arbutol inhaler. good times, yo.



Nessun commento: