mercoledì, gennaio 1

its my graduation year. huzzah.

its like kat and norm said... we're so desensitized.

at least i am. i was sitting there, with my family and usually i'd be the first one running outside regardless of the danger of being hit by a bullet falling from there air, banging a pot and metal spoon as if it were someones graduation. for what? a new year. this year was different i suppose. i didnt exactly care. 2003. welcome. thanks to those who ruined the ending of jeff's year. what heartless people. and seriously, if it is the person that we think it is...

i wish someone could convince me that people arent that bad.

i just want to get through january.

on a happier note, danielle is home. and in one piece. cheers to that.

and other happy note. im not drunk. i was even offered by my dad. i said no.
huzzah for me. im glad for my liver.

and happy 4th birthday to this comp...

Nessun commento: