sabato, gennaio 4

Alphabet
[a] - age: 17
[b] - best friends: you all. in particular? kat, bethel, jeff and yah insert name here _____
[c] - color: clear
[d] - dream date: one with jeff... heehee
[e] - exciting adventure: pick one... my adventure with kuya to riverside? my adventure with ding adventures to san mo to play ddr? kat, ding, norm and my adventure through the hills? my adventure with jeff through pasadena?
[f] - favorite food: cheese
[g] - greatest accomplishment: getting my license
[h] - happiest day of your life: every day
[i] - interests: fish
[k] - kool-aid; the red one?
[l] - love: go to be in
[m] - most valued: the appreciation of things
[n] - name: vanessa
[o] - outfit you love: my winter formal dress, hehehe!
[p] - pizza toppings: pineapple
[q] - question asked to you the most: where you get that alf shirt?
[r] - radio station: karokoo
[s] - sport: swimming
[t] - television show: buffy
[u] - your favorite song: the swing swing song!
[v] - video game: sonic! because its the only one i have...
[w] - winter: tori amos song.
[x] - xylophone: if i played it... i'll tell you about it
[y] - year born: 1985
[z] - zodiac sign: libra

Nessun commento: