domenica, dicembre 15

what i did today:

- d/led all these versions of carol of the bells
Trans Siberan Orchestra f/ Metallica - Carol Of The Bells
Harlem Boys Choir- Carol of the Bells
Acapella Full Choir - Carol Of The Bells -
Ukrainian Bell Carol - Acapella
Christmas - Carol of the Bells - (Home Alone Soundtrack)
Vienna Boys Choir - Carol of the Bells
Harry Connick, Jr. - Carol of the Bells
- drove to the fish store to buy algae killer, lime away and this plant

- went to church

what i have to do by the end of this week:
- choose what essay to do (brooke one probably)
- choose what colleges im really applying to.
- do my ir memoradum
- website for phys (grr)
- survive in my shoes for the christmas concert
- order a boutonniere
- pick up my dress
- go to winter formal
- clean my room
- clean my aquarium

yeah, thats it.

Nessun commento: