sabato, dicembre 7

today:

- woke up at 7:00
- went to loyola
- sat around
- saw roxanne
- talked about winter formal, and she's like "i dont have a date" and im like... what, the homecoming queen of daniel murphy and sister of a loyola guy doesnt have a formal date?!?!" and shes like "i dont see guys" and im like *gestures to the loyola guys* then roxanne just looks at me. hahahaha :)
- took my writing sat II.. hehe. i feel good about this one. i wrote about nuclear bombs and hiroshima and the arms race and iraq. the prompt was the quote "success can be disastrous".
- got picked up by my mom
- went to buy a dress, saw 'vanessa' katie r. the sophomore
- went to the beverly center
- didnt buy a dress
- bought algae killer for my aquarium
- bought pillows with my mom
- went to payless to buy my shoes for chorus
- saw my cousin wendell
- got home and was called my lisa from st. brendans ..wow! i havent talked to her in a loooooong time!
- made rice

wow wow! now im talking to jeff. so, bye!

Nessun commento: