mercoledì, marzo 5

some times, my parents are soooo frustrating. like on monday, i bought those fuzzy ugg-like boots so my feet wont be cold... they were 24 bucks at big 5

but today, i dropped gina nam at home today, and she gave me her old broken in ugg-like boots. and i wented to return my ugg-like big 5 boots but my mom washed my shirt with the reciept in it, ugh. and its not like i havent been even doing my laundry. i've been a scary laundry doing freak! but she does my laundry. GRR. this is the dialogue after...

me: maybe i can exchange them for smaller ones so danielle can have them...
parents: al;sijrfa;iwjefoiajf NO!
me: why are you shouting...
parents: ksdlfa;owijefopawiejfpoawije because you're shouting
me: no... im now (note: i really am not shouting)
parents: aslkerhfpoawiefaoiwej you always go out
me: ok, i'll go later then (my mom calms down)
dad: aoiwejfaoiwjefopaiwjefoiae *shout shout*
me: why are you shouting?
dad: well, you shouldnt even ask to go out, its so late... (its 5:45)

*sigh*. its ok.

Nessun commento: