sabato, marzo 1

hehe. like davi, my mother too cleaned my room.

today i went out. my cousin jerel and his girlfriend debbie came over and we went to cpk. on the car ride there, jerel and i talked kairos, and he got mad that my mom didnt tell him that i was going on kairos despite the fact that he already got mad at my mother for not telling him that my sister went on kairos. he wanted to write me a letter. but the thought that he actually was going to write me a letter was touching in and of itself.

anyhoo, we went to the central library to waste time and i checked out two books of sheet music, tori amos and roy orbison. NOW dont laugh at the roy orbison! he wrote "you got it" and i now want to learn how to play it on the piano. and tori amos... just because theres were pictures in the book. its not like i could actually teach myself tori amos.

other stuff from kairos that i've just remembered: my rolling orange of death, tiana trying to eat those huge ass broccolis, and davi's tangents.

coolness!

Nessun commento: