domenica, novembre 3

i didnt even expect this weekend to be... interesting. it went from a low, to a high, to a low then a high then a low and lower with a shovel, then high, then low, then high... i'm currently at high.

first off, i'll fill in the blanks of my 11/2 blog entry.
yes, i took my sat II's
oh lord.. horrible. after i found a ride with aica to forest lawn-glendale and i met up with jeff. we took a look at the little church of flowers, the finding of moses pond, the last supper window, and i visited my grandparents. at my maternal grandparents' grave, i saw my aunts who would later tell my parents that i was at the cemetary with jeff O.o... i'll elaborate on that later. after forest lawn, i went to school with jeff where i showed him around and he met mucho people, like [ names removed to protect their privacy >_< ].

so went home. my parents got mad.. like. FLASHING EYES MAD. wow. talagang scary.

today... i went to church, went home. talked to jeff. wow. we had a fight. it was horrible. horrible i say, HORRIBLE. lord. and it was because i did something stupid and lied. and its so stupid. and i couldnt take it. i was afraid. i didnt know what to do. but we worked it out. yup! jeff and i survived our first huge ass fight. you know what you people? i love him. thats right folks! in the religion II sense of the word!

gone

Nessun commento: