domenica, ottobre 6

how cool!
these past two days have been surprise filled.

friday: so im sitting at my comp and all of the sudden.. KAT is at my house and she said put on some pants (i was wearing shorts, mind you) and she blindfolded me and took me to eagle rock were kaytea, nancy, ding, norman, stephanie and kua were and we ate. then they all sang me a song! everything i do i do it for you. hehe. then we watched monty python and the holy grail. it was a cool time but jeff wasnt there so after i was glum.

today: sat class, blah blah. i went to te gal to buy pants. before that, ding called "you wanna hang at kats house?" "im like ok.." anyhoo,kat calls me too... "wanna come to my house" im like.. ok.. so... ::kats house:: im on the couch watchin bring it on. and kuya comes in .. like.. hey! and kat and kuya are still looking at the door way and who should walk in?
JEFF!!!
-[side note]-
kat: see?? so we DID get u jeff for ur bday
me: HEHEHEHEHHE
me: YES YOU DID!
kat: haha
me: THE BEST GIFT EVER
me: i couldnt unwrap him tho :-(
kat: hahaha
kat: nerd
me: hahahaha


WOW! SURPRISE NAMAN!!!!!!!! THEY GOT ME THE COOLEST PRESENT! JEFF! AWWWWWW YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! *hugs* :)

but the coolest was sneaking jeff and i out.. we were in kat's room "discussing stuff' and kat's dad's like.. where'd they go? and kat sadi that we left O.o so kuya and kat sneak jeff and i into kuyas car... VERY STEALTH! we were under a towel hiding

kuya: haha
kuya: kat and I tried hard to keep her parents from knowing where you were
kuya: haha
kuya: she kept laughing
me: hahahahahahahaha
me: omg
kuya: we tried to be slick but I dunno
kuya: haha
me: WE'RE LIKE A-SHADOWS!!!!!
kuya: haha ebryting is a like a operation!


so everyone was in on this! like.. jo!

me: and they got me jeff!
jo: lol! yea i kno ^_^
me: HEWHEHH
me: you knew too!
me: everyone knew!
jo: lol, of course!
me: wow!
jo: were ya surprised??
me: omgads surprised!
jo: lol!!
me: like.. yesterday.. when he wasnt at my party
me: i was like. :-(
me: so i wasnt expecting anything.
jo: heheh
jo: aren't we good friends? ^_^
me: SO GOOD!
me: GREAT FRIENDS!.
me: I LOVE YOU GUYS!


jeff said it the best:

jeff: supplies!

the end of my cool day!

Nessun commento: