lunedì, luglio 17

21
so im turning 21 overseas.
i had this conversation with my parents yesterday.

first of all, i'd like to start with the fact that i went to church with my parents yesterday. at 11:15am, i walked into my parents' room and saw that they were getting ready for church. obviously my mom said,

"you should come to church with us."

i replied with my usual, "no." and i left. and 10 seconds later, i put on my sunday best (diagonal striped halter dress and charles david wedges) and got in the car. it was 11:25. i was in the car before my mom was.

11:26, my mom finally gets in the car and at 11:29, my dad was parking.

this is where i would say what happened but i'll just explain. apparently my mom didnt see me in the car so she was really surprised to see that i came to church (even more surprised that i was in the car with them).

anyways, we walked across the street towards st. brendans. my mom studied what i was wearing and fruitlessly tried to pull up my dress to cover my cleavage. i said,

"God made my breasts. I dont think she'd like a masterpiece like these covered up"

hahaha. my mom enjoyed that.

after church, we ate at thai bbq.
my dad pointed out that my 21st was coming soon.

i really wanted to turn 21 in the states. just so i can get really fucked up with friends and people can take pictures of me handing my id to guy at the liquor store while buying a 40. or go clubbing and dance with a drink in hand. oh wait, i've done that already (hahaha. CLUBBANG. but whatever. i told my parents that i was bummed that i was going to turn 21 in a place where i already couldn drink. so my dad said

"i turned 21 overseas too. i was on a ship."
i guess he was doing whatever my dad did back in the day.
it kinda made me feel better.

Nessun commento: