venerdì, febbraio 11

its that mood that you've all been waiting for.

vanessa is pensive.

well i was looking at my stat counter. and for some reason the US Immigration And Naturalization Service in Washington DC, has visited my blog. why? i dont know. anyways. the rain is here. i was excited to use my new windshield wipers. that was like. wow.

oh. and i just brushed my teeth and i looked in the mirror and i made a sad face. i've come to the conclusion that my sad face makes me look like a duck.

im going to be in riverside/not los angeles until saturday night. i'll be in riverside getting things done today (friday). oh and i think i have a hall reunion thing tonight too. i have plans. saturday, im headed to irvine for kaba con because i am so involved. ha! i wasnt being sarcastic!

im tired. thats all. goodnight.