venerdì, gennaio 14



In the year 2005 I resolve to:
Become a slut.



Get your resolution here.



word?

anyways, hi kids (chris). because you read this and you make yourself known.

2005 has been depressing but fuck that. it cant get any worse, right? right?

i went to the funeral on monday. has anyone realized that an acronym for funeral is real fun? boy am i depressing.

so i've come to the realization that people who were born in 1990 can be 15 years old now. people born in 1989 can also be on the road, cutting me off.

this fact angers me.

my car is on vacation.

bleh.

anyways..

random

things i did in the past month:



i learned to like biting peoples' heads off




i launched my modeling career




i went blind with kat and israel




i went to tigerheat. so did leslie




i went to beverages and more




i went all margot kidder on you all




i got this fantastic sweater




i went red and emo at the same time




i caught a grasshopper at the pingols




and i got the ugliest picture taken of me. ever.