mercoledì, agosto 28

SO.

my parents have been gone for the week. and obviously i've been too lazy/busy to blog.so here i am... blogging.. indepth

ok. so... my parents left on wednesday.. OH HAPPY DAY. with my parents gone, my house will soon deteriorate

thursday: work... faculty pics... and later senior pics.... i got paid. good shtuff!

friday: freshman orientation... its went smoothly. after that i went out with ding and jeff, and we picked up kat. we were supposed to go to the gym, but we went play ddr instead and hung around

saturday: reductions, reductions! but then i just ended up going to the grove and the beverly center with my cousin and his girl friend... we pondered how they should re-name The Grove to "The Bouge" after that, i bought a lottery ticket. i got ONE number! 17! wow!!

sunday: took the bus... hee hee :)

monday: see blog entry

tuesday: tommy's day.. hung out with ding, kat, norm, nan and jeff. wow, i saw jeff 3 times this week! thats a fucking record!!!

wednesday: today. blah.. full day of school. i must understand my summer reading books... good bye.

Nessun commento: